Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
I decided to make some lovely chocolate chip oatmeal cookies as a small Sunday treat today. They didn’t come out 100 % perfect because I had problem with my oven, but they are still quite delicious. And who cares, as long as they taste good, eh? 😀
90 g butter
150 ml sugar
2 small or 1 large egg(s)
1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
180 ml flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
360 ml rolled oats
120 ml chocolate chips
1) Beat the butter and brown sugar
2) Add the egg(s) and vanilla sugar and mix well
3) Mix the baking soda and salt into the flour and add to the butter mixture
4) Carefully add the oat and chocolate chips
5) Place tablespoon sized balls of batter onto a baking sheet in a 3 x 4 pattern, then flatten them a bit with the spoon. The dough is very sticky, so be careful so that the cookis doesn’t follow the spoon back up when you flatten them.
6) Bake in the oven on 200°C for 9-11 minutes. They’re done when they’re crispy and slightly brown around the edges. The center may still be soft.
7) Cool on a rack for 15 minutes and enjoy! 🙂
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!